Author Topic: Available Test Funds Not Correct  (Read 1666 times)

Tags:
Available Test Funds Not Correct
« on: 04 May 2015, 15:16 »
Hi,

Recently, I have noticed on Test Mode that the Available Test funds is being incorrectly calculated. It would seem to be doubling the potential losses on the market.

Please see the attached snips from 2 different profiles both showing the wrong Available Test Funds. Btw, it is not the case of the profiles doubling up the ATF, it is the same error with 1,2 or 3 profiles open.

Is there any reason for this anomaly? It can affect testing where the previous market has not been settled and the test balance is getting low.

Thanks
larp

Re: Available Test Funds Not Correct
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2015, 07:37 »
Hi,

This anomaly seems to be somehow related to how the program calculates a dutching bet, especially if part of the dutch bet is below the minimum.

It really is a bit of a nuisance if you are testing how a trigger system manages when the available funds are getting low. If I have to keep adding amounts to cover "deficits" that should not be there and then having to withdraw those amounts again later.

Just saying  :)
larp

« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2015, 19:17 »
Hi Larp
There is a known deficiency with test mode liability on lay bets. You need enough test funds to cover the liability of all the lay bets added together, unlike real mode. There is more if you search "test mode" funds lay liability etc. See Tim's post at the end of this topic:

http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/insufficient-funds-problem-1891/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2015, 19:37 »
Ok thanks Mark, i had not come across that before.

Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE