Author Topic: Backing in Place markets on horses at >= 1.6, with a Profit Accumulator  (Read 4295 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I am using version 8.741

Darlan

• Élite
hi
ok , I have contacted support because I cannot work out why your mfp is not getting the results.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Hi
I read your answer to reply #10 as:
The setting to delete settled markets automatically is ticked

Please can you untick that setting, save the settings, and try again

The trigger needs the last settled markets to be in my markets. If the above works, you can then set it to delete an appropriate number of all but most recently settled markets, e.g. 10 or 20 etc.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
hi markv
thanks for the input but the settings come with the trigger download.
the problem is there is no results , if you look at the program log , there is nothing but the bet placed.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

hi markv thanks for the input but the settings come with the trigger download. the problem is there is no results , if you look at the program log , there is nothing but the bet placed. mcbee

I see it, cheers mcbee
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hello. 

Your suggestions gave me an idea. I tried disabling the part of the trigger that deletes markets without bets. That seems to have worked. It is betting as it should now. It was probably deleting markets that had bets on them before they were settled. I have to delete markets manually. But that is a small problem. At least the trigger is betting now. 

I want to thank all of you for your help. I would not have come up with that idea without your help. 

Thank you! 

Darlan

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE