Author Topic: Bet placement  (Read 1686 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Bet placement
« on: 04 Jul 2015, 11:53 »
Hi does anyone know if the bets above minimum stake are all placed together or one at a time, as for the last 2 weeks I am unable to get half my bets matched, this is with a trigger that was working ok before then, I aske d betfair who said there was a problem but fixed it, everytime betfair do something to the api they make it worse, its driving me mad, how can you trade with any confidence using this api, colin

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Bet placement
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul 2015, 12:50 »
Yes, they sent together but...
In real mode the process includes sending unmatched bets (they will be cancelled later). But the liability if these bets could be much more that you have on your account. So that's why BetFair doesn't accept them. Please inspect program log for details (and errors) of the bets sent.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Jul 2015, 13:03 »
Ok cheers the bets are placed but left unmatched, they were all getting matched two weeks ago, through experience you just know something isn't working right, back to the drawing board again then, cheers Colin

« Reply #3 on: 04 Jul 2015, 16:09 »
Hi Coling,

You can check how low-in-running each horse reached on this website which is updated overnight. That may help you figure it out.

newbielink:http://form.timeform.betfair.com/daypage?date=20150704 [nonactive]

Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE