Author Topic: BETFAIR Account Suspended  (Read 27655 times)

Tags:
  • All members
BETFAIR Account Suspended
« on: 17 Sep 2014, 01:38 »
Did this happened to any of you? Hours ago I could access it just fine... I'm a bit worried and I don't know why. This is the account that I use with Marketfeeder.

Plus the [email protected] is no longer valid (lol) they have a form now. So fancy.

• Administrator
Re: BETFAIR Account Suspended
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2014, 06:21 »
Sorry to hear about this.

Have you abused their rules in any way, i.e. monitored too many markets without placing any bets or posted too many bets under the minimum?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2014, 07:14 »
hi
check all your old emails from betfair up to 3 weeks old, to see if they sent you any warnings, they normaly give you a warning if you have been sending to many under there limit bets.
also check to see if your country is still allowed by betfair.
maybe better to telephone them.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2014, 12:14 »
Hello Oxa and mcbee,

I did not abuse any rules, I believe. My real bets are over the minimum of 2€ and about the monitored markets without making a bet, only football in test mode... 6 games yesterday and 4 games the day before.

Also, the last email I received from betfair was 29 August with a 25% refund in horse races.

Anyway, this seems to be a bug.It happened when I tryed to see the P/L, then some hours later I logged in again and tryed to do the same and did not see any suspension warning. Weird.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 17 Sep 2014, 13:16 »
hi
it could be because you failed 3 login atempts or they think the account has been attacked, they lock the account for safety reasons.
you need to telphone them.
This is the account that I use with Marketfeeder.
when you say this is the account i use with marketfeeder, do you have more than one account with betfair, because they are closing any accounts that has more than one, and leaving the main account open, new rules are one account one person.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Sep 2014, 13:32 »
Hey mcbee,

I know I can't have multiple accounts with my own name, that is why that account is registered with a family members name.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 17 Sep 2014, 14:08 »
hi
you won't know until you telephone them.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 17 Sep 2014, 14:32 »
Hey mcbee,

I know I can't have multiple accounts with my own name, that is why that account is registered with a family members name.

If the family member's account is being used from the same IP address, they will track it to your account and close one account, possibly.  Does the other account have different email and banking details?

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 17 Sep 2014, 18:29 »
Hey rubold,

Nop they won't I asked them before I created the account.

Anyway, it seems to be resolved they answered my ticket saying that the account is now activated... Don't know what that was about. Thanks all

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 20 Sep 2014, 19:27 »
Glad to see a happy ending here. But it would be nice if they gave a reason for this to be prevented in the future though.
Automatic isn't always everything.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE