Author Topic: Betfair data charge  (Read 5002 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Betfair data charge
« on: 01 Oct 2010, 08:52 »
Following our earlier emails and communication in the Betfair forum and on the Betfair Charges page, we introduced the data request charging scheme in April 2008.

Your data requests on 29th Sep 2010 would have incurred a charge of 6.77 EUR.  We are not applying the charge to your account for this incident. We want you to avoid being charged in future.

In test mode, i have the refresh four second e two second in play. Why betfair would charge me? The next day I open Marketfeeeder a popup tell me that the requests limit is reached. Why it would happen? Thank you...

In the connection monitor I have the request limit to 15 and all checked to prevent to reach the request limit...

• Élite
Re: Betfair data charge
« Reply #1 on: 01 Oct 2010, 09:23 »
hi
how many markets are you monitoring at the same time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2010, 10:11 »
I open the greyhounds markets and then bet on the market one at a time.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 01 Oct 2010, 10:27 »
Mattley,

Have you been using the latest version of MF pro that day?
The previous version didn't count the requests accurate and the exceeding was possible.

Did you use another software or browse the site at the same time?
When you discover the exceeding just open the connection monitor window and inspect which type of requests is causing it. May be you need to check the list of bets updating rate...
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 01 Oct 2010, 11:21 »
Yes the latest version 6.4.0.1.
Any other software I use and I don't open betfair site.

Could be a problem start all greyhounds market??
I'd like to start one minute before it suspend, but i can't.
Can you help me please. Thank you.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 01 Oct 2010, 12:47 »
hi
first go to the top right of the bot screen and press the graph button just under the question mark button.
now set the request limit to 15 and press apply settings, then close the screen.
now go to the settings at the top right of the bot screen and press the button.
now select monitoring options
tick start monitoring events at , and set to 1.00
now press save at the bottom of the settings screen, then close the screen.
now you will have to re-load the markets for the new settings to be activated.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 25 Sep 2013, 00:09 »
I want to ask everybody please. How many markets can you monitor at the same time?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 28 Sep 2013, 20:10 »
With version 7, provided (and this is very important) that you do not have any other bots running or the BetFair web site open, you can monitor as many markets as your computer's resources and Internet connection will allow. This however does not mean there is no limit to the actual number of markets monitored: MarketFeeder Pro will cut down on the requests to BetFair automatically, to keep you within the free 20 requests per second. This in effect means you can try to monitor 200 markets at the same time, but the actual refresh rate will be very low.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE