Author Topic: BetFair in France  (Read 18171 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: BetFair in France
« Reply #15 on: 06 Oct 2010, 07:19 »
I believe you could avoid the KYC checks, if you only use Moneybookers or Paypal to fund/withdraw from accounts.

I don't know for certain as  I live in UK.  It would clearly be better to use an address from a UK friend, but it really needs to be someone who didn't use Betfair since they don't actually condone multiple accounts.

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 06 Oct 2010, 09:46 »
hi
i live in bulgaria, i opened a second account using moneybookers, all was ok for about 2 months then they closed my 2nd account until i proved my address etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #17 on: 06 Oct 2010, 11:55 »
There's lot issues.

1. Against Betfair TOS.
2. Breaking the LAW (French Law)
3. I recently read that PC charges are by person not account (so commission versus profit is calcualted over multiple accounts if you have more then 1) {don't know about data charges}
4. Who ever opens the account for you will have to do deposits & withdrawals for you (trust??)
5. Tax implications in country residence ???

As I have said before you need someone you trust and trust you ... best if they don't even have a betfair account or interest in gambling.

Good luck with your searcgh.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 06 Oct 2010, 16:32 »
Hi,
I think that the Rubold solution works but surely with the risk of not being able to withdraw money then. Another risk: Betfair can definitely close my account ... 1oser, you're right too. Then, I plan may be to create an English company (tax implications OK), with a combined English (for verification of KYC) and a server based in the UK (in the words Rubold). But it's a little difficult to set up and more expansive !

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 22 Oct 2011, 09:34 »
I always use VPN when I go to France for a long weekend vacation. It kinda fun to play even if you are out of the country. That works well for me.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 27 Oct 2013, 21:43 »
By the way, do you also pay monthly when using a VPN? How much does it cost to get set up?
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE