Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by rubold on 06 Oct 2010
  • I believe you could avoid the KYC checks, if you only use Moneybookers or Paypal to fund/withdraw from accounts.

I don't know for certain as  I live in UK.  It would clearly be better to use an address from a UK friend, but it really needs to be someone who didn't use Betfair since they don't actually condone multiple accounts.
  • #17 by mcbee on 06 Oct 2010
  • hi
    i live in bulgaria, i opened a second account using moneybookers, all was ok for about 2 months then they closed my 2nd account until i proved my address etc.

mcbee
  • #18 by 1oser on 06 Oct 2010
  • There's lot issues.

1. Against Betfair TOS.
    2. Breaking the LAW (French Law)
    3. I recently read that PC charges are by person not account (so commission versus profit is calcualted over multiple accounts if you have more then 1) {don't know about data charges}
    4. Who ever opens the account for you will have to do deposits & withdrawals for you (trust??)
    5. Tax implications in country residence ???

As I have said before you need someone you trust and trust you ... best if they don't even have a betfair account or interest in gambling.

Good luck with your searcgh.
  • #19 by ollivier44 on 06 Oct 2010
  • Hi,
    I think that the Rubold solution works but surely with the risk of not being able to withdraw money then. Another risk: Betfair can definitely close my account ... 1oser, you're right too. Then, I plan may be to create an English company (tax implications OK), with a combined English (for verification of KYC) and a server based in the UK (in the words Rubold). But it's a little difficult to set up and more expansive !
  • #20 by warriorfullights on 22 Oct 2011
  • I always use VPN when I go to France for a long weekend vacation. It kinda fun to play even if you are out of the country. That works well for me.
  • #21 by gavind on 27 Oct 2013
  • By the way, do you also pay monthly when using a VPN? How much does it cost to get set up?
Pages:
Actions