Author Topic: Bets not being placed after everything is valid  (Read 1257 times)

Tags:
  • All members
This doesn't happen very often, but sometimes it does and it completely makes no sense and pisses me off at the same time. This is lay trigger and this is from trigger logs. My first thought was that my bets just not getting matched, so I made trigger with lay_odds+5, just to make sure I will get matched, however, sometimes this happens and bets do not appear anywhere, its neither matched, neither unmatched, even if it says GOING TO LAY, after that logs say trigger has been executed once. This will cost a lot in a long run, any idea why this happening?
13:34:57Condition is: TRUE. valid for 1 selections: Knockmoylan.
13:34:57Going to LAY on 1 selections:

Knockmoylan, £ 2.00 at 12.00;Unmatched bets will be cancelled at In-Play.

• All members
Re: Bets not being placed after everything is valid
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2020, 14:02 »
btw, Knockmoyland price was around 7.0 at the time of placing bet

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2020, 20:50 »
Hello!
You would also need to check the Program Log on that day for any additional reasons why your bet could not be placed, such as insufficient funds or the market suspended, etc.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2020, 23:06 »
Hello!
You would also need to check the Program Log on that day for any additional reasons why your bet could not be placed, such as insufficient funds or the market suspended, etc.
13:05:00One or more runners have been withdrawn from market "Horse Racing / IRE / Cork 18th Oct / 17:00 Cork 18th Oct - 2m2f Hcap Chs": Articulum
13:34:57Horse Racing / IRE / Cork 18th Oct / 13:35 Cork 18th Oct - 2m4f Mdn Hrd: Going to LAY £ 2.00 at 12.00 on selection 'Knockmoylan'. Bet is unmatched. If unmatched, bet will be cancelled at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger
13:35:05Horse Racing / IRE / Cork 18th Oct / 13:35 Cork 18th Oct - 2m4f Mdn Hrd: Going to LAY £ 2.00 at 6.80 on selection 'Knockmoylan'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be cancelled at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by One-Click button.
As you can see, nothing in program logs, just my manual placement of bet at 13:35:05. I see that it says "Bet is unmatched" but how is it possible when I lay lay_odds+5, market was more than liquid for 2 GBP stake, and UNMATCHED bet didn't appear in unmatched bets list

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 19 Oct 2020, 06:44 »
As you can see, nothing in program logs

But I can see your bet in the log:

13:34:57Horse Racing / IRE / Cork 18th Oct / 13:35 Cork 18th Oct - 2m4f Mdn Hrd: Going to LAY £ 2.00 at 12.00 on selection 'Knockmoylan'. Bet is unmatched

It says the bet was unmatched, so it could have been voided later. You can check the complete list of your bets, matched, unmatched and voided, in your account on BF's website. Can you find your bet there?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Oct 2020, 14:59 »
As you can see, nothing in program logs

But I can see your bet in the log:

13:34:57Horse Racing / IRE / Cork 18th Oct / 13:35 Cork 18th Oct - 2m4f Mdn Hrd: Going to LAY £ 2.00 at 12.00 on selection 'Knockmoylan'. Bet is unmatched

It says the bet was unmatched, so it could have been voided later. You can check the complete list of your bets, matched, unmatched and voided, in your account on BF's website. Can you find your bet there?
Think about it, horse price was 7.0 at that moment, my trigger is lay_odds+5, it means laying at odds of 12.0 and this was 2 seconds before off time, it is impossible to have unmatched 2 GBP stake at such time, and bet didn't even appear in unmatched bets list, nor it was voided, horse was running in the race. I know it's weird, it's rare but not the only time it happened

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 19 Oct 2020, 17:37 »
I cannot be sure what the reasons for your bet remaining unmatched could be.

Please log in to your account on the website, go to Betting History and get the list of all Lapsed and Voided bets over the last 7 days (see the screenshot attached). Take a screenshot of each list of bets.

Then send me a private message and attach the screenshots, then I can look further into it. 

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE