Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by LordLucan on 08 Dec 2016
  • Hi, I have added uk racing markets and loaded the dutching chasing trigger but no bets are being placed.  First time I have used the bot so its probably my fault.  Is there a settings setup video I can follow

Thanks

Dave
  • #2 by rubold on 08 Dec 2016
  • Go to settings - General Options - make sure the first two boxes are unticked.
                            Betting Options - make sure Allow Small Bets is ticked
                            Monitoring Options - start monitoring events at 10 min before the beginning
                                                         - Default refresh rate before the off 2 sec (suggested)
                                                         - Default refresh rate after the off 1 sec (suggested)

Also make sure there are sufficient funds in your main wallet or test wallet.
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Dec 2016
  • Check the trigger logs -- they always contain the reason why the triggers are not firing. See the "Log Files and Statement -- Trigger Logs" section of the manual for instructions on how to view logs.
  • #4 by LordLucan on 09 Dec 2016
  • Thanks, the trigger log is blank.
  • #5 by LordLucan on 09 Dec 2016
  • ok I think its working now, just waiting for a race to start.  The phrase "IF IN DOUBT READ THE MANUAL" applies.  I missed the start trigger link.  DOH!!!
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 09 Dec 2016
  • Glad you're settling in now. :)
Pages:
Actions