Author Topic: bets placed in trigger log but not in account statement  (Read 2377 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi, just had a series of (real, not test) bets recorded as placed in my trigger log  but on my account statement they aren't there as if the trigger hadn't fired which it obviously had. They are small bets in play. Never had this issue before - any comments ?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: bets placed in trigger log but not in account statement
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2014, 17:51 »
Could you please check the program log as well? Probably there was a error on BetFair after the trigger sent the bet? When you place a bet below the minimum you still need on your account funds to cover liability of the minimum bet. Just an example of possible reason.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2014, 18:43 »
OK thanks Tim, it says : Market "Horse Racing / Uttoxeter / 14:20 Uttox 19th Dec 2m4f Hcap Hrd" is suspended or no longer available for betting. Don't know if that means my internet connection was at fault as the program seems to be operating normally ?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2014, 06:36 »
Then it means the market had been suspended while the program was sending the bet.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2014, 17:16 »
Thanks Tim, is there an extra line in my trigger that I need to add to stop this happening ?
It happened again today. Do I need to delay placing my bets into the in play market ? At the minute the trigger is set to place my bet as soon as the market turns in play, is that the issue ?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 29 Dec 2014, 17:23 »
If I'm right you can do nothing with that except setting refresh rate faster.
The software just doesn't know the market is suspended when is sending the bet...
Proud to be 🇺🇦

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE