Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Fred78 on 21 Jul 2012
  • Hi guys,

I use MFP 6 to bet via Excel with VBA procedure.
    Everything was working until a few days, perhaps a week, since I made some Windows updates I think. Now each time the Excel file executes this line : Application.DDEPoke feed, "bet", Range("AB1000"), Excel is crashing.
    I tried with MFP 7 but it has never work as in the manual the VBA procedure is still the same as in MFP6 with a DDE connection to "FEEDER6" which causes a crash.

Please is there someone who has the same problem than me and who has found a solution ?

Regards,

Fred.
  • #2 by MarkV on 21 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    I can't help with your main question, but I wondering if you had tried Version 7 and in the VBA code as shown in the manual, to replace "FEEDER6" with "FEEDER7"?

I am sure Welldone will correct the manual now you have brought it to their attention
  • #3 by Fred78 on 21 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    I can't help with your main question, but I wondering if you had tried Version 7 and in the VBA code as shown in the manual, to replace "FEEDER6" with "FEEDER7"?

I am sure Welldone will correct the manual now you have brought it to their attention

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your answer.
    Yes I have tried it but it didn't work, managing Excel (2010) with MFP 7 is disastrous.
  • #4 by MarkV on 22 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    In the latest download 7.0.0.34 the betting and cancelling code in the manual has been updated - might be worth a try?
  • #5 by Fred78 on 22 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    In the latest download 7.0.0.34 the betting and cancelling code in the manual has been updated - might be worth a try?

Yes you're right, thank you Mark.
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Jul 2012
  • Hi

Thank you Mark, it has now been corrected indeed.
Pages:
Actions