Author Topic: Big problems with Excel betting  (Read 3905 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Big problems with Excel betting
« on: 21 Jul 2012, 09:46 »
Hi guys,

I use MFP 6 to bet via Excel with VBA procedure.
Everything was working until a few days, perhaps a week, since I made some Windows updates I think. Now each time the Excel file executes this line : Application.DDEPoke feed, "bet", Range("AB1000"), Excel is crashing.
I tried with MFP 7 but it has never work as in the manual the VBA procedure is still the same as in MFP6 with a DDE connection to "FEEDER6" which causes a crash.

Please is there someone who has the same problem than me and who has found a solution ?

Regards,

Fred.

Re: Big problems with Excel betting
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2012, 10:08 »
Hi
I can't help with your main question, but I wondering if you had tried Version 7 and in the VBA code as shown in the manual, to replace "FEEDER6" with "FEEDER7"?

I am sure Welldone will correct the manual now you have brought it to their attention
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2012, 13:17 »
Hi
I can't help with your main question, but I wondering if you had tried Version 7 and in the VBA code as shown in the manual, to replace "FEEDER6" with "FEEDER7"?

I am sure Welldone will correct the manual now you have brought it to their attention

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your answer.
Yes I have tried it but it didn't work, managing Excel (2010) with MFP 7 is disastrous.

« Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2012, 19:39 »
Hi
In the latest download 7.0.0.34 the betting and cancelling code in the manual has been updated - might be worth a try?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Jul 2012, 20:20 »
Hi
In the latest download 7.0.0.34 the betting and cancelling code in the manual has been updated - might be worth a try?

Yes you're right, thank you Mark.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 25 Jul 2012, 13:27 »
Hi

Thank you Mark, it has now been corrected indeed.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE