Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bobh on 27 Sep 2016
  • I am using test mode.

As I understand, the variable bm_1_backp is the last matched back bet placed on my selection.

I create a worksheet for every race, and I record the prices in column M of the worksheet, using the following formula: IF(bm_1_backp=0,last_backp,bm_1_backp).

That is fine in idle or inplay, and reflects the last price if I haven't had a bet on the race or, if I have had a bet on the race, shows the price at which I backed the horse.

But once the race is finished or settled (winners name inserts into cell J2 in the worksheet), and I want to view the prices including the price I backed the horse at, it appears that bm_1_backp reverts to 0, and the price of my bet therefore changes to last_backp.

My query is if that is the way this variable is supposed to be applied, as it seems incorrect that I can't record the correct price for my selection. Is there anther way of recording this information into my spreadsheet?

Assistance please.

bobh

• #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 27 Sep 2016
  • Hello,

When the market is settled there are no bets any more.
    You may try to remember all selections (with bets!) and then refer to rem_bm_1_backp
  • #3 by bobh on 28 Sep 2016
  • Ok, will try that.

Thanks,

Bobh
Pages:
Actions