Author Topic: Bot Logs Out After Viewing Statement  (Read 4977 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Bot Logs Out After Viewing Statement
« on: 17 Sep 2019, 06:44 »
Over the last two days when I hear the beep signal and after I have checked to see the result by clicking on the statement, when I click on the x to get out
of the statement part it logs out the bot all together.
Then I have to login again to have the bot continue betting for the day?.
Previously when I clicked on the x after viewing the statement it would take me back to the program proper and did not log the right out.
Can anyone offer a fix for this annoying issue?.

• All members
Re: Bot Logs Out After Viewing Statement
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2019, 07:37 »
Further to the above, now I cannot even view the statement after clicking on it. So now I might as well leave the bot logged out, as if it has any bets I cannot see what 
they were. I am betting in test mode.
Something is very wrong with the bot it seems to me.
I tried updating to the latest version, that's when things got worse?.

Also when I was trying to update the bot version I got errors.    

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2019, 08:52 »
Hi
Please try deleting the log files in the profile that has the problem:
c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs
then restart MFP and see if there is any improvement.

Also please see attached screenshot, Betfair servers have been having some problems yesterday and I had some login problems early this morning. Seems to have settled a bit now but tread carefully.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2019, 12:03 »
I have attached a screenshot of the error I get when I try to download the latest version of MFP?.

As I only have one profile loaded in MFP where do I go on the screen to find these log files that need to be removed?.
I have at last somehow got into the statement part and found out what the last bet was.

« Reply #4 on: 17 Sep 2019, 12:25 »
use windows file explorer to navigate to the logs folder in your profile and delete the logs folder, see screenshot

this is the path
c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs  

do the above before installing the latest version

regarding the install error, after you have deleted the logs folder, reboot your computer and then try the install again
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Sep 2019, 13:01 »
Do I go to my Edge browser and download the latest version from the internet instead of from within the MFP bot, as I am still getting the same error I sent you the screen shot of before when I tried to download the latest version and this was after I removed the log file and rebooted my desktop PC?.

« Reply #6 on: 17 Sep 2019, 13:06 »
yes do that, I think it cant install because MFP is open, it needs to be closed.

I will be away for a few hours now, will check back later 

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 17 Sep 2019, 13:22 »
The previous version seems to be working now as it took me back to the main screen this time instead of logging out.
Possibly because I removed the log folder as you advised.
I also will be heading off to bed as it nearly midnight here in Australia, so will contact you some time tomorrow.
Thanks for your help thus far. 

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 17 Sep 2019, 13:39 »
Can you give me a link to download version 8.7.6.4 without having to download other stuff like drivers and so forth, I just want to download MFP not all the other stuff I 
do not need?.

If one has to download not from within software why does it say download the latest version on the getting started page within MFP, or does this mean download the software with out logging in to MFP?.  

« Reply #9 on: 17 Sep 2019, 17:14 »
Download page is here

I think one is meant to close MFP when the install starts from getting started but it's not made clear.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 18 Sep 2019, 00:29 »
You are right, I clicked on update to the new version on the getting started page in MFP and an import setup file appeared. 
I then clicked the x to close MFP, after that I clicked on the setup file to start loading files and it worked and with no errors.
A bit fiddly but it works.
Thanks again for your prompt response to my inquiries.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 18 Sep 2019, 08:25 »
I am still having the problem of when I exit the statement by clicking on the X to go back to the main screen it is still logging right out?.
This was not the case before my recent problems?.
Do any solutions come to mind?.  

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 18 Sep 2019, 11:51 »
When I removed the log file I removed the log folder as well, could this be the cause of my problem?.

« Reply #13 on: 18 Sep 2019, 17:08 »
The program should create a new logs folder automatically.

Please now create a new Profile by clicking the green + button on the front login screen using default settings, and give the new Profile a new name. If the new Profile operates correctly then you can change the settings in the new Profile to how you want them.

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 19 Sep 2019, 07:51 »
I have loaded the default profile but it does not seem to be making any bets. Another thing it does is it loads place markets?. The default has only win markets in Australia ,U K and Ireland listed as market settings in market locator?. I do not know how to write a trigger so thought I would go with the default.
Another thing this default trigger does it shows a message about a market just finished even though it did not have any bets.
I do not think my previous trigger showed these messages?.

I thought I would wait for the default trigger to have some bets then check the statement then click the X to exit to see if it logs out completely like my previous trigger.
That way I would know if it is working properly.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE