Author Topic: Can't download statements  (Read 2129 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Can't download statements
« on: 10 Oct 2013, 21:56 »
When I first loaded V7 when it was launched I could download a statement,  but after that first time I could not do so again.  I could see it on the screen, but not save it to a file.  For months I managed by selecting all and pasting into Excel but that was not easy or satisfactory.

For a while I gave up on V7 but started again trying it recently in Test mode to check out a few ideas.  Again, the first time I could down load a statement but cannot repeat the process.  I click the disc icon but nothing happens.  I have closed and re-opened the software but it remains as was.

Any ideas as to how to correct this please ?

Alfaman

• Élite
Re: Can't download statements
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2013, 22:13 »
hi
i have just tested it and it saves as it should, time after time.
what browser are you using as this could be issues.
i use chrome at the moment because there are security issues with ie.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 10 Oct 2013, 23:12 »
IE8

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2013, 04:40 »
hi
any chance that you could try chrome or firefox, to see if it is your browser that is the problem.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE