Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by alfaman on 20 Aug 2014
  • Can't log in - is the billing server down?

Running copies are fine.
  • #2 by alfaman on 20 Aug 2014
  • Troubleshooter seems to say it is a problem with the Sports API but my running platforms are fine, I just cannot open another instance.
  • #3 by mcbee on 20 Aug 2014
  • hi
    i just tried and all works ok.

mcbee
  • #4 by alfaman on 20 Aug 2014
  • Thanks - it is not working on two laptops this end.  Annoying because if it is my anti virus (which did run a scan over night) it would probably help to restart - but if I do that, and it does not help, I will loose my currently running platforms.
  • #5 by alfaman on 20 Aug 2014
  • Damn it!

I went for the restart now cannot open any platforms!  Game over for today!
  • #6 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 20 Aug 2014
  • Yes, regarding to your troubleshooter log your antivirus updated its bases and blocks MF or BetFair.
  • #7 by alfaman on 20 Aug 2014
  • I have not done anything to it since this morning but it has started fine now on one laptop but still refuses on the other with totally different anti virus software - it is all beyond me?
  • #8 by rubold on 21 Aug 2014
  • Anti-virus software that arbitrarily blocks programs is useless.  They should all request a user response when they encounter new applications.  This arbitrary blocking action is common with the free AV software.

I use Bullguard that is a paid software and provides a license for 3 computers.  It always requests a user response when encountering new applications or updates of existing ones.
  • #9 by armarni on 21 Aug 2014
  • Myself and a few others had a problem a few months ago when avast decided that part of the mfp install was problematic and quarantined a dll file that made the software useless.  The solution was to uninstall and reinstall and put mfp in a safe list on avast.

Remember to back up your profiles and triggers just in case before uninstalling.
  • #10 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 21 Aug 2014
  • MF must not delete profile with uninstal. Does it?
  • #11 by fosterdrew on 24 Aug 2014
  • I don't think so. I'm not sure but I think it will ask you first if you want to delete the profiles too.
Pages:
Actions