Author Topic: Can't login  (Read 1317 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Can't login
« on: 23 Feb 2016, 08:25 »
Running windows 10 64bit, everything was working fine (a few incidents in Jan) and then when I ran it yesterday morning, it wouldn't run at all (no login screen no response) uninstalled, reinstalled checked firewalls, anti virus software etc, no difference.

And then at 8.45am it worked, so I presume maybe betfair API was the cause, and then this morning 7.30am the same has happened again HELP!!!!

Re: Can't login
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2016, 08:45 »
Hi
Some things you can try:
it might be worth trying a new Profile.
perhaps also check if your computer is running some intensive task around that time, e.g. virus scan, windows update etc.
read the second bullet here:
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/faq/

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2016, 09:02 »
Thank you for your fast response, I think virus software caused me problems

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2016, 12:14 »
hi
i had the same problem after avast updated there software, i had to re-add mfp to the exclusion list again.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE