Author Topic: can Time Machine show both correct score and match odds at the same time?  (Read 2219 times)

Tags:
  • All members
at the moment for a soccer match, I am only able to view correct score OR match odds,
but have been unable to view both at the same time, :-\

is there a way to view both at the same time? ::)

• Administrator
Unfortunately, the program does not have this option.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi Oxa,

So does that imply that multi-market triggers (such as the fotball cash generator) can't be tested in the Time Machine?

• All members
You can test multi-market triggers if you load all the appropriate markets.  You can manually switch between markets to view.

• All members
as a suggestion, could there be a way to have say 2 instances of Time Machine running, where the one shows correct score and the other shows match odds, and to have the timelines synchronised? ???

eg if I pause the one, then the other pauses

that way I could have match odds and correct score (or other things such as 2.5 goals etc) showing at the same time, but in 2 (or more) different instances of the same program.

What I would like is to see different markets of the same match at the same time, in order to see if the profits of the one cover the losses of the other.

Alternatively, if instead of showing a market in the Time Machine window, the market was shown in a pop up window, then maybe different markets can be shown at the same time in different pop up windows? :)

Because I can see that trying to make different ones appear within the same window would be more problematic to program than using a pop up window per market.

• Administrator
Hi Oxa, So does that imply that multi-market triggers (such as the fotball cash generator) can't be tested in the Time Machine?

Of course they can! You just don't need to see both markets on screen at the same time, the triggers will do all the dirty work for you.

See below:

Football Cash Generator

How to connect football markets in Triggers
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE