Author Topic: Can`t load markets from Add specific Markets Error  (Read 3166 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi, Can somebody help, I getting error when try add specific markets through the search, because the Sports field is empty, and It doesn`t load sports event. And when I press the search button, He tells me "Specify at least one type of sports", but the field is empty and I havent chance to add there sports ..

Re: Can`t load markets from Add specific Markets Error
« Reply #1 on: 08 Sep 2013, 08:38 »
Hi
This is a firewall / antivirus issue. Allow MarketFeeder full access through them, and then reboot your computer.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 08 Sep 2013, 09:01 »
Ok, I put now exception to firewall . will give it a try, But before everything worked fine till today, Thanks a lot

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 08 Sep 2013, 09:07 »
hi
this warning was put on the forum by oxa
http://community.welldonesoft.com/announcements-1/non-funded-accounts-will-not-be-able-to-log-in/

In case you've been using MF Pro or any other sports bot with a zero account, here is a big warning for you (quoted from BetFair's newsletter):

On Thursday 25th July, we are making a change to the Betfair API that means that only customers with a funded account will be able to log into the API. Customers that have never funded their Betfair account will receive the error PRODUCT_REQUIRES_FUNDED_ACCOUNT when attempting to login.

Note the word "never" in the context. Go and deposit at least £5 to be able to keep using the bot.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Sep 2013, 11:34 »
I added exception for market feeder.exe in VPS advanced firewall settings - inbound rules, and restarted server and now the market search is working , thanks

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2013, 07:33 »
Hi
This is a firewall / antivirus issue. Allow MarketFeeder full access through them, and then reboot your computer.

I don't think so, I have the same issue since yesterday, and everything was working fine before. And my account is not a non funded account.

Clint.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 11 Sep 2013, 07:43 »
This happens occasionally for no apparent reason.  Just restart your computer. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE