Author Topic: cant login/cant run mfp/errors: EInvalidOp/EAccessViolation/FlashModule  (Read 2668 times)

Tags:
I have problems to start/run mfp.

1) 90% of the attempts I cant login. there are some messages: "EAccessViolation", "EInvalidOp", and:
"Access Violation at adress 105EDC61 in module 'Flash_32_15_0_0_152.ocx'. Write off adress 00000048."

2) 10% of the attempts I can login and mfp runs without any problem. but its very easy to provoce unintentionally an abnormal program termination: sign 2 or more markets from the my-markets-list (for example to delete them) and mfp or shuts down ("abnormal program termination") or creates many many erros ("adress bla bla..").

what I did: creating a second profile and changing between profiles after some useless attempts to login helps sometimes to finally login. un-install and regclean of all versions and then re-install mfp 8 have no success.

any idea?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
MF uses Internet Explorer module to show the login page.
Try to switch off or update unused modules in your IE.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

1) I am using windows xp and its internet explorer 8 cant be updated.
I never used internet explorer, so there are only 3 modules that I have found under app-ons and I switched them off.

no effect: all errors remain. also abnormal program termination remains when I am marking 2 or more markets in my-markets-list.

2) info 1: I have 2 total-identical notebooks and on both the errors are the same.

3) info 2: with mfp7 that I used 1 year or longer I had never any problem.

what should/could I do? thx.

• All members
What markets giving abnormal termination- soccer?

• All members
Disable anti-virus and firewall for a short time, to see if those are affecting the program.  Personally I find that the latest version is much more stable than MFP 7.  I have had it running continuously for 7 days with no issues.  So the problems must be arising from your setup.  Do your XP laptops meet the minimum specification for the program, particularly with regard to memory?

1) @ tupp
greyhound-markets are giving abnormal termination or many many errors when they are aktiv and I mark 2 or more of them. but not always. sometimes yes, sometimes not.

2) @rubold
a) I dont have anti-virus, I dont have any virus. disabled firewall with no positive effect.

b) yes: when my attempt to login is successful and I dont mark the markets, mfp 8 is stable all the day without any problem. so yes, its stable when it runs.

c) yes, I am sure that the problem is my setup. windows xp often wants to send a report to microsoft after the problems to login.

d) yes, both laptops meet the minimum specifications: 2,66 MHz, 1 MB RAM, 160 GB, no other software on them, only win xp and trading-software. very fast.

e) I forgot to say clearly that sometimes even loading mfp doesnt work: the first login-screen doesnt appear, error: "EInvalidOp"
after 5-10 attempts times it works.

• All members
I have added a "stop refreshing markets" trigger element to my trigger, which I belive make my MFP running more stable. In my case I stop refreshing when inplay-start.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE