Author Topic: Checking for previous matched bets  (Read 2219 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Checking for previous matched bets
« on: 18 Jan 2018, 07:24 »
I want to check if I have any matched bets on a selection at the current back price. So I am using bu_lpricedat_back_price or bu_lpricedat_(back_price) neither seem to work if I look at them in User Variables. Please can you tell me where I am going wrong.
Thanks

Re: Checking for previous matched bets
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2018, 14:09 »
Hi
bu_ is unmatched
bm_ is matched

in the attached screenshot there are two £4 matched back bets on the first selection at prices 4.6 and 4.8
if the current back price is either 4.6 or 4.8 the variable returns 4.00 otherwise 0.00
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2018, 14:48 »
This is what the log shows:

14:44:47Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression bm_lpricedat_back_price is equal to 0.
14:44:47Selection: Reiffa, initial expr.: bm_lpricedat_back_price, intermediate: bm_lpricedat_1.84, final: bm_lpricedat_1.84.

There are no matched lay bets at 1.84 so I would expect the result to be zero but it does not seem to be computing.

Thanks

Mike

« Reply #3 on: 18 Jan 2018, 17:45 »
Hi
tested it and it works if you identify the selection index or rank in the variable prefix:

17:48:16Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression s_1_bm_lpricedat_back_price is equal to 0.
17:48:16Selection: Spare Parts, initial expr.: s_1_bm_lpricedat_back_price, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 18 Jan 2018, 17:56 »
But the selection index or rank depend on the previous conditions so won't be known to me. Surely it should be evaluated for each valid matching selection in a trigger...

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jan 2018, 18:23 »
Reading the release topic on these variables it looks like you can't use back_price or any other selection variables for {price}, it has to be a number or a user variable.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 18 Jan 2018, 18:26 »
OK thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 22 Jan 2018, 14:48 »
Also make sure you ticked "Retrieve all price offers" in "General Options".
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE