Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mikejcshaw on 18 Jan 2018
  • I want to check if I have any matched bets on a selection at the current back price. So I am using bu_lpricedat_back_price or bu_lpricedat_(back_price) neither seem to work if I look at them in User Variables. Please can you tell me where I am going wrong.
    Thanks
  • #2 by MarkV on 18 Jan 2018
  • Hi
    bu_ is unmatched
    bm_ is matched

in the attached screenshot there are two £4 matched back bets on the first selection at prices 4.6 and 4.8
    if the current back price is either 4.6 or 4.8 the variable returns 4.00 otherwise 0.00
  • #3 by mikejcshaw on 18 Jan 2018
  • This is what the log shows:

14:44:47Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression bm_lpricedat_back_price is equal to 0.
    14:44:47Selection: Reiffa, initial expr.: bm_lpricedat_back_price, intermediate: bm_lpricedat_1.84, final: bm_lpricedat_1.84.

There are no matched lay bets at 1.84 so I would expect the result to be zero but it does not seem to be computing.

Thanks

Mike
  • #4 by MarkV on 18 Jan 2018
  • Hi
    tested it and it works if you identify the selection index or rank in the variable prefix:

17:48:16Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression s_1_bm_lpricedat_back_price is equal to 0.
    17:48:16Selection: Spare Parts, initial expr.: s_1_bm_lpricedat_back_price, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.

• #5 by mikejcshaw on 18 Jan 2018
  • But the selection index or rank depend on the previous conditions so won't be known to me. Surely it should be evaluated for each valid matching selection in a trigger...
  • #6 by MarkV on 18 Jan 2018
  • Reading the release topic on these variables it looks like you can't use back_price or any other selection variables for {price}, it has to be a number or a user variable.
  • #7 by mikejcshaw on 18 Jan 2018
  • OK thanks
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 22 Jan 2018
  • Also make sure you ticked "Retrieve all price offers" in "General Options".
Pages:
Actions