Author Topic: COPYING PROFILE  (Read 4643 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: COPYING PROFILE
« Reply #15 on: 06 Feb 2015, 11:40 »
If the current version reaches the "bandwidth" on an equal level a version 6, regarding the possibility of use triggers, and their size, and the refresh rate on trigger, and the complete lack of errors (as in v.6) - it is possible to speak of full functionality. When in the game, have work complete strategies that require a lot of space.

At this hour, I'm definitely on the "no", regarding the statement "it is most stable."
I can not offer services ... - where the v6 it was possible.

It can also simply too ... I analyzed the word "most stable", forgetting about positive emotions, arising ... with joy using the program.

Probably loading a small strategies, on the soccer (football), horse, and nothing moving with program, the program will work. But as it crashes, the laptop can suddenly change position ;D

It is a complete waste of everyone's time talking about Version 6 that is now totally obsolete.  If your triggers won't run on Verison 8 then I suggest you need to rewrite them to be more efficient.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 06 Feb 2015, 11:49 »
I agree it is pointless talking about vers 6, I am still struggling with 8 but am trying different refresh rates etc to try and find a solution, at the moment I cant even run 4 markets at 4 sec refresh rate, I don't use triggers at moment I use auto ditching and is still unstable.It was working ok until Saturday but now it is not so good, I cant run it at moment it loses me money. my operating sys is window 7 home ed, i5 processor 8 gb memory :(

« Reply #17 on: 06 Feb 2015, 14:32 »
So ... good luck, in the search ...optimal settings mf.
 If you pay for it....

I'll play hand at www

regards

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE