Author Topic: Delayed back bets  (Read 1078 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Delayed back bets
« on: 30 Apr 2019, 20:53 »
Hi,

After a long absence, I am back testing my trigger on a 2 week paid plan on a new PC.

My trigger is firing at the right time, but for some reason my back bets appear on the ladder 3 4 seconds after my lay bet, even though both bets fire in at the same time in the active triggers window. I need them to land on the ladder at the same time...

• Élite
Re: Delayed back bets
« Reply #1 on: 30 Apr 2019, 21:09 »
hi
are you test betting or live.
what are the stake amounts for back and lay.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Apr 2019, 21:35 »
Hey McBee

Just £2 bets mate, live betting. It's all been fine since moving from the trial version to the paid? Refresh rates are 0.25 seconds...

Market Refresh

Av   0.38
short 0.27
Long 0.74

Current BEts Refresh

Used to be fine on the old PC, same broadband connection..

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 30 Apr 2019, 21:43 »
hi
does this happen every time or is it random.
have you downloaded the latest version 8.7.5.3

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 30 Apr 2019, 21:54 »
Yep latest version, I was running on 8 4 7 1 before

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 30 Apr 2019, 21:58 »
hi
if it keeps on doing the same , then download the 8.4.7.1 version and see if the problem still happens , it could be a delay caused by betfair and maybe there server is about to crash.

mcbee

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 01 May 2019, 11:07 »
Hello!

There is nothing in the code of MarketFeeder Pro that could delay specifically back or lay bets, provided that you place them simultaneously.

Please check the trigger log to see the exact time at which both types of bets were placed, just in case the back bets are indeed placed later.

Downloading older or newer versions of MF Pro won't help in this case.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE