Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by shakeshuck on 26 Jul 2020
  • Hi Guys,

After missing my licence expiry yesterday, this morning I find that MF Pro had crashed overnight and I had another couple of bets missed. :'(

Is there a way to diagnose the cause of the crash? The program log looks ok for my last bet placed (22:07), but it is blank after that.

MF had been running for a few weeks without a restart up to this point, if that makes a difference?
  • #2 by MarkV on 26 Jul 2020
  • Hi
    Just some suggestions:
    Are you logging triggers? Might be worth clearing out old log files, see item 4 here. If you manually delete logs MFP should be shut down before.
    Also if you are confident your triggers are working well it may also be helpful to switch off trigger logging.
    I think it is a good idea to shut down MFP periodically and manually do Windows updates etc. I do mine once a week. 

I don't think there were any API issues last night, I was running live and see no errors. However, another possibility could be loss of internet your end.
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 27 Jul 2020
  • I'm sorry about your experience and absolutely support MarkV's suggestion about clearing your logs. If you've been running MF Pro for weeks, then there are probably tons of them.
Pages:
Actions