Author Topic: Do not enter if the result of the previous entry has not yet left  (Read 2154 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Good Morning,

I have used the statement below to not re-enter if the result of the previous entry has not yet exited:

Trigger <number> number of runs is equal to 0 overall
Or
Previous triggered event is settled

However, sometimes it happens that the result quits, and this option is still 'active', not allowing the next entries to be executed.

I ask:
A) is there another way to execute the trigger only when the result of the previous input is output?
B) is there a way to, realizing that the result has already left or does mt time since the last entry was made, zero that option for the robot to continue running? As if it were given the reload in it?

Hi
maybe another way is to limit your exposure:

say you have £5.00 back bet each market, and you can allow a limit of 3 markets being unsettled

make a new constant, name: mxe, description: maximum exposure, value: 15 (that's 3 markets x £5.00, or your max exposure)

in your backing trigger add this condition:
and selections trigger expression IF(test_mode=1, test_balance-test_funds, uk_balance-uk_funds) is less than mxe

so the trigger will bet only if your exposure is less than 15.00

then use a trigger to delete markets which have no matched or unmatched bets after a certain time
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Got your idea. In my case I need to be one entry at a time, because I work with red recovery.

In this case, I could use

And selections trigger expression  IF (test_mode = 1, test_balance-test_funds, uk_balance-uk_funds) equals 0

For the trigger to be executed. This would ensure that the previous entry had been settled. Is my thinking right?

• All members
I thought here now, and I do not think it would be interesting in my case, I have a robbery for greyhounds and one for horses. If a robbery makes the entry, then the result of the expression will be different from 0, and will not make entry into the other robot ...

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE