Author Topic: download new version / new subscription  (Read 4457 times)

Tags:
download new version / new subscription
« on: 15 Jan 2015, 16:10 »
hi,

I used mfp for 1 or 2 years, it was version 7.1.0.11 and then stopped with the subscription.
can I now download the new version that is required for api-NG or have I first to uninstall the old-version?
and how can I then re-new my subsription?

thx.

• All members
Re: download new version / new subscription
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2015, 17:28 »
You don't need to uninstall old version, but you might as well as it's now useless.  Any triggers and profiles will remain in the old folders.

You might be entitled to another free trial, try it and see what happens.  You can't open the old version to click Prolong subscription as it can't login with the new API.   So if the free trial doesn't work then just buy a new sub.

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2015, 10:39 »
thx. I have some more questions:

1) when I start mfp, there is an internet browser site to log-in on betfair.

a) that is different from the old version where mfp itself has a little log-in window, correct?
b) what embedded internet browser is used?
c) how can I be sure that it is a secure connection?

2) all old profiles from mfp 7.1 and all old settings are gone (I did not un-install the old version). what I have to do for getting back old profiles/settings?

thx.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2015, 11:08 »
So far as I know the embedded browser to log in is written by Welldone, so you can assume it is a secure connection.

All you old triggers, profiles and settings should be here:
C:\users\your username\MarketFeeder Pro 7

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jan 2015, 11:15 »
1)
a) correct
b) IE
c) it's more secure than the old one. and supports two-factor authentication, etc.

2) Rename c:\Users\[username]\MarketFeeder Pro 7
to MarketFeeder Pro 8
Make sure it's not running.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

« Reply #5 on: 16 Jan 2015, 11:19 »
thx for both very quick answers.

« Reply #6 on: 16 Jan 2015, 18:13 »
I have problems to start mfp (I did not yet re-named or changed anything as described above):

I cant login. there are some messages: "EAccessViolation", "EInvalidOp", and:
"Access Violation at adress 105EDC61 in module 'Flash_32_15_0_0_152.ocx'. Write off adress 00000048."

« Reply #7 on: 17 Jan 2015, 08:56 »
its very strange: approx 90% of tryings mfp doesnt work, errors as described above, but 10% of tryings then mfp works.
any idea?

« Reply #8 on: 18 Jan 2015, 09:28 »
could be that I have found a solution:

I created a new profile and deleted the default-profile and now mfp starts normal in 95% of the tryings.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 18 Jan 2015, 17:22 »
It certainly seems better, but MFP should start in 100% of attempts if your internet connection is stable.

« Reply #10 on: 19 Jan 2015, 16:12 »
I have massive problems to run mfp, the problem to start mfp remains. I have to start mfp 5-10 times and then once it run. the errors are the above ones.

and then, when mfp runs, its easy to provoce an abnormal program termination: sign 2 markets from the my-markets-list and often mfp shuts down.

my internet connection is stable, no problems. I am trading also with another application and that works fine.

any idea? un-install and re-install? are the errors known: EInvalidOp and EAccessViolation?

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 25 Jan 2015, 14:43 »
Hi ifyesthenno,

My usual question in this case - are there any antivirus programs installed on your computer? If yes, try disabling them temporarily and see if that will affect MF Pro. E.g. we had massive compatibility problems with Kaspersky Internet Security until they updated their software.

Next, check if you are running MF Pro as Administrator. Check if you can log in to BetFair using Internet Explorer (specifically that browser).
If you see any error messages in the browser, post them here.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 25 Jan 2015, 14:46 »
I checked your other thread and read that you don't have antivirus software, OK.

Well, if nothing helps, then maybe I could take a look at your system via TeamViewer or Remote Desktop, if you send me the ID/password in a private message.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #13 on: 28 Jan 2015, 10:22 »
I checked your other thread and read that you don't have antivirus software, OK.

Well, if nothing helps, then maybe I could take a look at your system via TeamViewer or Remote Desktop, if you send me the ID/password in a private message.

thank you, oxa, as always a great service.

info 1: I try to login 1-5 times and then it works normal, no problem after that. so its ok, better than searching endless time for a strange problem.

info 2: I tested a new idea and as always: finally it didnt produce profit. so I will leave another time mfp-subscription as I am convinced that I cant create a really profiting trigger.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE