Author Topic: Dutching Behaviour using one-click interface not as expected  (Read 559 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I have been using the dutching settings on the one click interface on the football correct score market (Celtic v Kilmarnock) and I am not seeing the back bet amounts being what I expected and I don't understand why.  The Effective Odds (EO) for the 8 score lines taken is 1.058.  Therefore to win £5, the stake would be £90.71  ((5/(1.058-1)) / 0.95.  MFP is only placing stakes of £35.83

The second attachement shows what I would expect for the score lines taken up.
The first screen shot shows what is happening.

The bet amounts placed are 39% of the expected amounts (e.g. 0-0 at odds of 60 would require a stake of £1.60, but MFP is placing a bet of £0.63).  If I change the amount to win to £10, the back amounts placed are 59% of what I would expect.  Which isn't double the £5 stakes at 39%.  So again this isn't consistent and puzzling.

So the question is why is this happening?  I can't see anything in the settings that would cause this to happen so I am at a loss as to what is going on!  Or I doing something wrong but don't know what (generally the case - lol)!

Any suggestions/explanations are very welcome!

regards

Wez

Hi
In the dutching settings Adjust Amounts is ticked. This will bet according to the amount offered at the price. The idea of this is to get as many dutching bets matched to the available money on offer. If you untick this setting it will bet full amounts. In markets with a high matched volume this should not be a problem.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks Mark,

User error on my part as usual!

regards

Wez

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE