Author Topic: Dutching Chaser for the Soccer Market(Correct Score), is possible?  (Read 2893 times)

Tags:
  • All members
If so, what changes need to be made?

Hi Irl,

Its certainly possible to alter the trigger as per the example I have attached for you.  I have only briefly tested it to see if it fires the bets. Apart from that I have no idea about how it would work in real mode or in play or anything else for that matter. I merely made a few changes so it would fire in the correct score market. So play around with it on test mode for awhile and see how it goes.

Larp

• All members
Thanks LarpHager!!!

I'll do the tests...

Hi,

I just tried it on tomorrow nights game in the premier. The initial bets fires ok, not sure about how it will work that.

Larp

• All members
OK tks!

• Élite
hi
football pre match prices do not move much before that start time, so maybe not good.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
I noticed that too, but the problem is that the trigger should correspond to bet on the favorite, in the case of correct score, 0-0, because this value will always decrease ... imagine if there were such a possibility, the rest of the bets he would adjust throughout the game, in-play ...

Hi Irl,

You cannot compare a soccer match correct score market with a horserace win market. Once a price is gone in the correct score market inplay,ie a goal, it cannot come back. So you cannot ever recover or chase that price, its gone.

Do a good search of historical posts and you will find something that relates to your strategy. Then either adapt that trigger or post a request to have one built for you under the Request A Trigger section.

good luck
Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE