Author Topic: Dutching Guidance  (Read 2179 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Dutching Guidance
« on: 25 Feb 2014, 20:20 »
Hi

Sorry I posted this in the x-feeder forum to start with

I have been struggling to find the solution to a dutching strategy and wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I would like for example  to dutch lay 2 horses, the selections being the horses with odds nearest to 10 and 20 respectively. I can't seem to find the correct way to only select certain horses from an odds range. I had some success using matching_number and match_index but the selection process didn't always turn out the way I expected
when there were 5 or 6 horses in the range. The match_index numbers 2 to 5 seemed to change as the trigger criteria was checked.

I'm sure there is an easy answer and I hate to be beat Smiley

Thanks

Re: Dutching Guidance
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2014, 20:39 »
Hi
When you say "nearest to 10 and 20 respectively" do you mean

price range is between 10 and 20
and
you want to lay lowest in range and highest in range?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2014, 12:39 »
Hi Mark

Thanks for the reply.

Yes a range of 10-20 and selecting the highest and lowest would be fine. I did start by having 2 ranges 1.01 -10 and 10-20 and trying to select the highest in both but that probably made it more complicated.

Thanks again

« Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2014, 14:12 »
Hi
The attached trigger will dutch lay the lowest and highest priced selections within a specified back price range.
Constants:
da dutch liability
lp back price range low
hp back price range high
mbo minutes before the off to do the dutch

Please try it in test mode or Time Machine.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2014, 15:42 »
Thank you very much. Really appreciated. :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE