Author Topic: EA Acess Violation Error  (Read 2366 times)

Tags:
  • All members
EA Acess Violation Error
« on: 27 Sep 2015, 19:26 »
Hello everyone, i have an error when i run a specific bot, i tried many bots and only this one is giving me this error, so it isnt a settings, anti-virus or firewall problem.

Please notice that market feeder works normally all the time it is on, i only get this error when i close market feeder, the bot performs normally and does everything correctly.

My refresh rate is 1sec and sometimes i have around 20-40 markets running at once, i dont know if this is the problem.

Can anyone help me?

The image error is just below.

Thank you

• Élite
Re: EA Acess Violation Error
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2015, 19:40 »
hi
sorry,but i would need your trigger to test and work out what the problem is.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2015, 19:44 »
But what does ea acess violations usually mean?

Anything that can cause me problems with Betfair or just something regarding the trigger or marketfeeder?

I would rather solve it without exposing my trigger.

The bot has many triggers, it is around a 600kb bot, a bot with 600kb is a very heavy bot for market feeder?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Sep 2015, 08:16 »
Hi Crimson

I can't help you with your error message but I run a trigger which is over 600k without any issues so I would say that your trigger size is within what the program can handle.  My system has 32gb Ram and an i7 processor, and I often run 5 instances of mfp each with a large complicated trigger with no issues.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 29 Sep 2015, 08:26 »
hi
if you google/search the internet using     EA Access Violation
you will find a lot of information as to why you are getting the error.
but first, create a new profile from the login screen, and use your trigger with the new profile to see if is the old profile that has been corrupted.
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Oct 2015, 02:19 »
Thank you all for the replies, from what i saw it has nothing to do with betfair so im ok.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE