Author Topic: Each Way Trigger Problems  (Read 1183 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Each Way Trigger Problems
« on: 14 Nov 2018, 14:30 »
Hi All
I have a horse racing trigger that I just can't get to fire properly. The trigger structure is this.
1. First trigger backs in the each way market. This works.
2. Second trigger should lay the same horse in the win market. I have a condition for the win market that it applies for selections where "eachway_bm_backa" is > 0. 
3. Third trigger should lay the same horse in the place market. I have a condition for the place market that states "winplace_bm_backa" is > 0. 
Trigger 2 sometimes fires but almost always for less horses than I backed under trigger 1.
Trigger 3 rarely fires but does occasionally suggesting that there's no fundamental problem with the coding.
As a general question, when referring to the selections of a remember variable should I place the prefixes eachway and winplace before the name of the remembered variable if I defined it in a win market trigger?
Incidentally, would it not be useful for cross market betting purposes to have variables that refer to bets per selection per event rather than just bets per selection per market or bets per event (which is just a total of all selections' bets?
Thanks.
Ed

• All members
Re: Each Way Trigger Problems
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2018, 17:13 »
Hi Oxa
Any ideas about what the problem may be? Thanks.
Ed

• Administrator
Re: Each Way Trigger Problems
« Reply #2 on: 15 Nov 2018, 20:53 »
Let me look into it...
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE