Author Topic: Erroneous information on Market Feeder Pro (Lite  (Read 2272 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi
I set up today all the horse races to run Auto-Dutching on them( in test mode)  , went into each race and bet on them all (about 25 races altogether).
I came home from work and started to go thro them 1 by 1 to see if I had made a profit overall , I hit the settle button on the first one and it said I had won and made a profit , great I thought ,then to the next and the next and the next all making a profit , the 5th race I hit the settled button to be told I had lost and the yellow winner banner was right near the bottom of the race card ,,That’s not right I said “ So I looked up the race on the Racing Post website and according to the horse I had bet on it had won . I checked my “Statement” and it also said I had lost , the horse was showing as a losing bet even tho it had won , after checking all my 25 races this happened 5 times ,The wrong winner in each racecard and the wrong winner in my Statement, I am very concerned about this as I was going to buy the system within your new pricing range which seems to be a very reasonable price , but am much concerned about the erroneous information I have outlined , especially when I use real money.

Any suggestions anyone?
PS
Tomorrow I am going to do the same and keep a written record of the discrepencies I find.
Cheers

• Élite
Re: Erroneous information on Market Feeder Pro (Lite
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2014, 06:05 »
hi
make sure that you have ticked download the results from betfair , in the test mode settings.
tick save all test bets on program's exit.
do not tick any other box.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Erroneous information on Market Feeder Pro (Lite
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2014, 17:53 »
Hi goodyflyer, I was just wondering on this. Were you able to get this to work by any chance?
Gambling is a lifestyle.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE