Author Topic: Error Code 33  (Read 5381 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Error Code 33
« on: 06 Jun 2014, 17:45 »
I frequently see this error:

Unable to send request, 33 The connection with the server was terminated abnormally; ; Error while getting funds at BF: ; 

I am running in test mode so is there a way to stop this error by completely stopping the program from attempting to read the funds or does anyone have any further advice.

(I have already unticked "Refresh Account Statement")

Many Thanks,

Cochise

• Élite
Re: Error Code 33
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jun 2014, 20:19 »
hi
untick retrieve bets for UK and AUS in the general options, at the bottom of the screen.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jun 2014, 20:57 »
Many thanks for a quick reply.
I'll do that tomorrow which will hopefully solve it.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jun 2014, 05:54 »
I would look into the possible reasons why the connection gets terminated so frequently. Do you have a stable ISP and have you experienced similar problems when browsing the web?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jun 2014, 09:21 »
It seems I already had those boxes unticked when the errors appeared.
I have a 160MB cable connection which has not shown any problems.
The program itself seems unstable on my home laptop (worked perfectly well on my work PC)
On first opening the program it will often stop responding immediately after logging in.
If I can get it to start it will eventually stop responding with the error code in the log.
On my work PC I could leave it running continually with no problems so I know the software is not the culprit.
Any advice?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 08 Jun 2014, 11:40 »
hi
there must be a program blocking mfp on your laptop.
make sure that you run as administrator.
also give full access through any firewall/antivirus software and malware checking software.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Jun 2014, 12:11 »
It does work, usually on second log in and runs ok for a while triggers fire and results are collected but it won't remain running consistently. It's annoying as it worked perfectly at work. I'll test a few more times and see if I get any other errors. Thanks for your help.

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 08 Jun 2014, 14:46 »
hi
make sure that you have allowed plenty of virtual memory on your laptop.
i have mine set to 30,000 minimum and maximum.
check your broswer/internet settings , set the security to low as this to can block some actions if set to high.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE