Author Topic: Error in the trigger expression of price or amount  (Read 570 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello, I have this trigger that I changed. Before it put a Dutching Lay on 2 selections and I modified to put 2 simple lay bet on those selections but now gives me these error "Error in the trigger expression of price or amount....."

I have a variable that contains the value I want to bet (liab_size).... What is wrong with this?

Thank you for your attention.

Re: Error in the trigger expression of price or amount
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2021, 16:46 »
Hi
In the settings on the logger tab, if you tick log trigger expressions, you will get detailed information in the log about variables, calculations etc. which should help you to find the problem. If you still have a problem then if you attach the trigger file I will have a look.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Error in the trigger expression of price or amount
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2021, 17:06 »
Thanks MarkV.... I see where I was wrong....

When I changed to a simple lay bet instead a dutching bet, in the price I have 0.... Change to back_price and worked....

A noobie error....

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE