Author Topic: error: lay at sp  (Read 2968 times)

Tags:
error: lay at sp
« on: 17 Oct 2013, 08:58 »
I have a simple horse-trigger that has to lay at sp before the off, markets status idle or suspended.
the trigger lays correctly at sp.
but then in the trigger-file I have (in 30% of the races) many (20-30-40 times) errors:
SP bets can be placed only when the market's status is Idle.

so, how I can avoid the error-messages?

• All members
Re: error: lay at sp
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2013, 09:05 »
The SP is not determined until the race starts and it is not possible to do as you wish. The best you can hope for is to lay manually just before the "off time" or, lay at a preset time near that.

« Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2013, 09:22 »
thx. could be that I was not very clear.
the trigger is simple and does what it should do: it places a lay-sp-bet with a fixed liability of 100 some minutes before the off. that you can do without any problem, by the trigger or manually. I dont have any limit price. so, no problem to place a lay-sp-bet.
what I want to know is why then I have many error-messages in the trigger-log. of course, its not important as the trigger works perfectly. but it remains: why I have the errror-messages?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2013, 11:50 »
hi
can you add the log file or a screen shot of the error's to your next post please.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE