Author Topic: Feedback on "lay-horses-form" market tree funnies and exception errors  (Read 1388 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I've been running this curious strategy in test mode.  Curious because some of the selection criteria are slightly counter-intuitive e.g. 2nd Fav & 3rd Fav not to have a first place in their recent form.  When laying a favourite you'd intuitively think that was a good thing for a contender to have!  Interesting results so far though.

However, the "my markets" tab gets in a right old mess.
Markets displayed using Red text, some say market being deleted but stay there forever (until program rebooted).
Markets not displayed in time order across the 3 countries (attachment).
Loads of Aussie markets left in the monitored state (bold green text) even though they finished hours ago.  If I manually select and stop these "monitored forever" markets, I quite often end up with a program exception violation (attachment).

When I then try to restart that profile, I get the "profile is in use" error message when the instance of the program using that profile crashed.  So that means I now have to reboot all instances running which isn't always feasible if staking plans are in use and they are in the middle of a recovery cycle!

Is there a way of "killing a profile" in memory so all instances don't have to be rebooted?

Just typing that has given me an idea.  Copy the profile to a new profile name and start an instance using that new profile?

regards

Wez

• Élite
hi

Is there a way of "killing a profile" in memory so all instances don't have to be rebooted?
if you wait a few minutes the profile will start again.
looking at the other problems .

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
Hi Wez,

However, the "my markets" tab gets in a right old mess.

I've addressed these problems in the new version.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE