Author Topic: Forum Website Playing Up ?  (Read 5019 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Forum Website Playing Up ?
« on: 02 Apr 2014, 11:35 »
Up to 50% of the threads on the forum are inaccessible to me and get an error message. Is there something wrong with the site, please ? It's really weird that some topics can be accessed and others cannot.

• All members
Re: Forum Website Playing Up ?
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2014, 11:40 »
You can't see the threads in Make Me a Trigger, unless it is your own thread - is that the section you mean or are there others?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2014, 13:02 »
Thank you, Rubold ! I didn't realise that the threads were subject to some form of secrecy :) I might even be tempted to ask for a trigger for my own world beating strategy now.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2014, 14:18 »
Nigel, what kind of error message are you getting? I'm sure it is not related to any secrecy, certainly it's can't be 50% of our forum.

Threads in the "Make me a trigger" are initially invisible to anyone except the author and the person working on the trigger, that is true. However, if a trigger request is free (like 80% of all requests), then it will eventually be moved to the Triggered Betting public board. So if you want a trigger for your world beating strategy, and you want to keep a secret, you'll have to pay for it I'm afraid. :)
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Apr 2014, 14:47 »
It's all my own fault, Oxa ! I don't know how but I managed to let the "make me a trigger" thread pass me by and I had no knowledge of it. I have submitted a request for a trigger but it is not of great commercial value and is more a request for a training aid.  I want to see how others make their triggers and, perhaps, refresh my own ideas about creating them in future.

MFP can be very daunting to a newcomer but this new thread you have created will be of enormous help to people who just want to learn the basics without having to pay for a bespoke trigger.

I've tried my best to read and digest the manual but I have had limited time so I haven't learned as much as I should have. Simple triggers showing basic actions will be great for people who are just beginning to use MFP and will be of help in understanding the more complex ones.

When I first purchased MFP there was no manual. You have made significant progress since then and I am sure we are all grateful.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE