Author Topic: Green Up action is not Greening up at correct amount  (Read 703 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi guys please help..

This is in real money mode btw... don't get the issue at all in test mode... but trying to work out why:

12:27:10Greyhound Racing / AUS / Mand (AUS) 11th Aug / 12:29 Mand (AUS) 11th Aug - R4 490m Mdn: Going to LAY £ 5.00 at 6.00 on selection '1. Cinnamon Monelli'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be cancelled at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Lay".
12:27:13Greyhound Racing / AUS / Mand (AUS) 11th Aug / 12:29 Mand (AUS) 11th Aug - R4 490m Mdn: Going to BACK £ 3.96 at 6.20 on selection '1. Cinnamon Monelli'. Bet is unmatched. If unmatched, bet will be cancelled at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "GU".

Why is my green up action NOT greening up at the correct amount? Leaving me with a loss on the selection...? I can do another tradeout to even it out.. but why is it not greening up the correct amount in the first place and how do I account for it / prevent it?

• Administrator
Re: Green Up action is not Greening up at correct amount
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2020, 22:35 »
Hello!

It's hard to say without looking at the trigger logs, but the initial bet could have been partially matched, so the green-up trigger was covering only the matched portion. Try adding these conditions to the green-up trigger:

and Selection's Back Unmatched is equal to 0
and Selection's Lay Unmatched is equal to 0
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE