Author Topic: HELP: MFP sometimes stop work  (Read 1654 times)

Tags:
  • All members
HELP: MFP sometimes stop work
« on: 06 Aug 2017, 06:45 »
Hi, i have problems with MFP i wish anyone could help me.

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understanme.

I dont know why, but somentimes, MPF stops work. No error message, it looks ok but account statement stops refresh and stop monitoring markets. The markets timestamp start to show thousands of seconds without refresh it. 

I dont know why, it not happens always, when it happen i have to restart it.

Please could you help me with any idea?

Regards

• All members
Re: HELP: MFP sometimes stop work
« Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2017, 13:08 »
Í think that the problema is the trigger. It makes a lot of bets when condition are matched. The trigger makes more than 40bets when conditipns Match. Os posible that this is the problem?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 Aug 2017, 09:36 »
Any idea? Help!!

« Reply #3 on: 07 Aug 2017, 12:45 »
Hi pjzan

If your trigger makes lots of bets, could you be reaching the transaction limit per hour set in the Connection Monitor? See attached screenshot.
Also, how many markets do you have refreshing when this happens?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Aug 2017, 12:55 »
Hi Mark.

Thanks for the repply. Yes, i think that was the problem. I put higer limit and MPF works fine, I was going crazy. For the moment, MFP is going well and working perfect (i know that transaction limit is 1000 per hour and if i exceed i will pay for it but i need to test some sistems)

My question now is when transaction limit is reached market feeder stops activity, but it dont works again, it stops and timestamp shows thousands of seconds. Do you know how MFP can continue activity afer that? is there any option? it only reanudates if i reestat MFP.

« Reply #5 on: 07 Aug 2017, 13:12 »
Hi
I don't think you can restart automatically, it will just stop all activity.
but you can use some undocumented trigger variables to stop your own trigger if the count is getting near the limit, and then restart the trigger when the count is lower.
Another user had a similar issue. 

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 07 Aug 2017, 14:01 »
very thanks for your fast repply

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE