Author Topic: HELP NEEDED -  (Read 3461 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
HELP NEEDED -
« on: 15 May 2013, 08:54 »
Hi Guys,

I have uploaded a part of my trigger which i just can't seem to get to run properly. see it below. Any help would be apprieciated.

What i want it to do is simply remember my available real balance at the start of the new days betting session. Have i set the remember trigger up correctly???

-------

block 1 is to close my betting block 2 if 100 dollars is lost or won, i think this will work if remember trigger is set up correctly.

-----------

Block 3   reset win lose history back to ZERO when 30 or more dollars up or 40 or more dollars down.

i just want to effect the real statement not my remember balance trigger, just using the total_won  +  or  - .  I think this trigger looks OK. I know it works for 30 dollars up condition but not sure for the 40 down condition. I really really need the 40 dollars down trigger to reset statement back to ZERO. Could you check this bit out.

I think i am close but no cigar.  :o

Thanks Bonecrusher   ???
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
Re: HELP NEEDED -
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2013, 09:18 »
hi
remove the remember action in the first trigger
in the last trigger
change the balance to total_won
change the total_won-40 to -40
now you can have the cigar

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2013, 09:32 »
Thanks mcbee. I knew i was close thanks for the finish polish.

I have been having a strange occurance that happens in every session. Occasionally after a win in my real statenment that winning horse statement repeats its self sometimes 1 extra time sometimes 5 times. This recks my total won/loss statement.

I have found a way round it but it is annoying.  :-\

I have my statement updating every 10.00 secs. Have you heard of this??? Any way to fix this???

Thanks Bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2013, 09:42 »
hi
i find that having the statement set to refresh every 1 sec, and the account refresh every 3 secs, works without error's.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 May 2013, 09:54 »
Thanks mcbee  :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE