Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bonecrusher on 07 May 2013
  • Hi Guys,

I am getting an occasional problem in HI liquid markets where my BACK bet trigger fires to make the bet but it misses the odds or something in the market changes and the bet is not made.

The trigger sits there as it has done its job. It thinks it made the bet and shuts down.

--------------

What is the best way to quickly RESET that trigger to BACK bet again if no BACK bet is matched or waiting as UNMATCHED.

I tried a couple of diff ways but need some more experienced ideas in triggers building here.

Any help would be apprieciated.

Cheers Bonecrusher  ???
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 May 2013
  • Do you refresh many markets simultaneously? Does the trigger leave a record in the log saying that the bet was going to be placed, yet it's missing afterwards?
  • #3 by bonecrusher on 07 May 2013
  • Hi Oxa,

Yes i refresh the win market and place market for the next horse race to jump only,

So only 2 markets refreshing ever at a time.

I refresh at   0.3   1 minute before the OFF

The trigger flashes green as though it is going to bet but no bet happens.

This happens about 2 or 3 times in a whole day of horse races.

Yes it is annoying  >:(

Yes the log says it satified all trigger conditions and the bet will be made.

How can i wake the trigger to be alive again when this program bug happens.

Thanks Oxa  ???
  • #4 by mcbee on 07 May 2013
  • hi
    the best way is to have your betting trigger set to    no more than 5.00 secs
    BUT, make sure that you have the conditions
    and markets number of matched back bets is equal to 0
    and markets number of unmatched bets is equal to 0
    without these 2 conditions the trigger will keep placing bets until your bank is zero.

mcbee
  • #5 by bonecrusher on 07 May 2013
  • Thanks mcbee,

Like always top notch info !!!

Cheers Bonecrusher
Pages:
Actions