Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bonecrusher on 23 Nov 2013
  • Hi Guys,

I am currently looking at this simple betting amount formula and want to make it better:

50.00+IF(total_won<0,-(total_won*0.35),IF(total_won>75,(total_funds*0.08),0))

Is there something i can add to this formula so it will work with the TEST BALANCE as well as the real balance ??? So i can test it better.

Also is it possible to add the betfair commission to be covered in the formula ??

Thanks Guys any help would be appreciated.

Bonecrusher   :)
  • #2 by londolozi on 23 Nov 2013
  • Not sure if total_won works with Test funds. This formula can be used between the two accounts.

IF(test_mode=1, test_funds, total_funds)
  • #3 by bonecrusher on 24 Nov 2013
  • Thanks londolozi,

It is sort of what i am looking for, i need some more input though, more towards how i would write it into what i already have, plus some MF Pro formula for upping my bet on auto for the befair commission. I have seen it somewhere but can't remember where and what trigger example it was in. I want to take the befair commission off the punter that matches me rather than i pay it when i win.

Bonecrusher  8)
  • #4 by MarkV on 24 Nov 2013
  • Hi
    You could try this, untested:
    50.00+IF(total_won<0,-(total_won*0.35)/(1-commission),IF(total_won>75,(IF(test_mode=1, test_funds,total_funds)*0.08)/(1-commission),0))
  • #5 by bonecrusher on 24 Nov 2013
  • Thanks Mark,

I will give it a test.  :)

Bonecrusher
Pages:
Actions