Author Topic: HELP NEEDED - BETTING FROM A txt file in a win horse racing market  (Read 7673 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Thanks mcbee,

Yes i have tried that but had a problem stopping one profile from betting when things looked good for the other profile.

Sometimes both profiles would bet which would ruin my margins of profit.

I tried using the below condition to stop betting between the 2 profiles but had problems still:

Selections trigger expression balance is equal to total_funds 

Do you know of any other conditions i could use between 2 profiles?

to stop betting if the other profile has fired, i use 0.3 refresh

and bet between 0 - 20 seconds after the OFF

as i can't use the number of runs condition, obviously  :-\

maybe 2 seperate PC s might be better also????

Thanks mcbee

Bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
hi
if you are betting on one selection in each profile, then the conditions
and markets number of matched back bets is equal to 0
and markets number of unmatched back bets is equal to 0
this will only work with live betting as test betting has no link between profiles.
so each profiles betting trigger will only work if there is no bets in that market.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Thanks mcbee,

Yes that will work perfectly  ;D
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE