Author Topic: HELP NEEDED - Exposure Condition [TCKT10062013EXP]  (Read 2934 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Hi Guys,

Is there a way to do a condition that will stop a trigger from backing if the exposure is greater than ZERO.

What would be the best way to do it.

Any help would be apprieciated.

Thanks Bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
Re: HELP NEEDED - Exposure Condition
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jun 2013, 07:58 »
hi
if what exposure is greater than ZERO.
bank
selection
market
you need to say what you want to do.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jun 2013, 09:04 »
Sorry, it is the bank exposure, the figure that comes up at the top left of the MF program after a bet has been made.

I need the trigger to stop betting on the next race until the exposure is back to 0.00

It is a way i think i can use because i don't keep markets so i can't use the previous triggered event has been settled. I am hoping this is possible.

I did not think about the other exposures, sorry about the confusion.

Bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2013, 09:44 »
hi
and trigger expression balance is equal to total_funds

this will only place a bet if no other bet is outstanding/not settled, because the balance will be the same as the funds available.

mcbee

Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: HELP NEEDED - Exposure Condition [TCKT10062013EXP]
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2013, 21:37 »
Yes that will do it. Thanks for the great solution.

Bonecrusher

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE