Author Topic: HELP NEEDED - how to wait to back the 1st FAV [TCKT30052013BNC]  (Read 2407 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Hi Guys,

I am trying to stop my back trigger from betting when the first and second favourites are interchanging from favourite to second favourite. Back and forth it goes till a clear favourite takes over.

I want to back the FAV selection when it is clear of the second favourite.

What is the best way to setup a condition to wait till the favourite is clear of the second favourite by a minimum of say 0.20 cents

Any help would be apprieciated   ???

Thanks Bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
Re: HELP NEEDED - how to wait to back the 1st FAV
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2013, 06:55 »
and second favourite's back price is equal or greater than r_ticks(r_1_back_price,2)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Re: HELP NEEDED - how to wait to back the 1st FAV
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2013, 07:46 »
Thanks mcbee  ;D
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE