Author Topic: Help needed in combining formulas [TCKT23052013BIN]  (Read 1886 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi, would you be kind enough  to help me combining this into one formula please. I want to do the following in the amount box of my trigger:

IF wins less than 4 or zero I want to lay an amount of  IF(lay_price<7.4,total_funds*0.009, total_funds*0.006)

however if wins equal or >4 I want to lay an amount of
IF(lay_price<7.4,total_funds*0.006, total_funds*0.004)

Many thanks, Andy.

• Élite
Re: Help needed in combining formulas
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2013, 19:36 »
hi
IF(wins<4,IF(lay_price<7.4,total_funds*0.009,total_funds*0.006),IF(lay_price<7.4,total_funds*0.006,total_funds*0.004))

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2013, 11:09 »
That's fantastic, many thanks. When operating a staking plan like this can I assume that the  program will reference the wins/losses from the previous day's activity ( I have delete finished events automatically unticked ) so that the new day's sequence starts at the right point  ?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2013, 12:41 »
hi
make sure that you set the  retrieve data that are not older than 1 days , in the general settings , and set  update account statement every 1.00 sec

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE