Author Topic: HELP NEEDED - WIN / PLACE HELP  (Read 4346 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
HELP NEEDED - WIN / PLACE HELP
« on: 13 Nov 2013, 08:51 »
Hi Guys,

I am having a problem when the Win and Place markets have 2 horses that trade THE FAV POSITION 1.

between the 2 markets sometimes the NUMBER 1 FAV in the Win market is different to the NUMBER 1 FAV in the place market.

What is the absolute best way to make sure a betting trigger does not fire unless the NUMBER 1 FAV horse in the Win Market matches the same NUMBER 1 FAV in the place Place market.

I already use    winplace_sel_order is equal to 1

But this does not work so well when there are 2 horses trading for favouritism of the race.

I also use      second fav back is equal or greater     r_ticks(r_1_back_price,3)   in both the win and place markets, but it does not seem to work that well when 2 horses prices are back and forth it seems to confuse MF Pro, and it makes a bet when it really should of waited.

What condition can stop this???

------

Or is there a way to make the betting trigger WAIT if 2 horses are getting to close and will soon trade 1 and 2 FAV for that WIN / PLACE markets.

This does not happen that often, but when it does it is usually costly and impacts on my edge, when it should be easy to deal with.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Bonecrusher  :)

I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
Re: HELP NEEDED - WIN / PLACE HELP
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2013, 11:28 »
hi
and trigger expression winplace_r_1_sel_name is equal to r_1_sel_name

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Nov 2013, 12:13 »
Thanks mcbee,

Will this condition work if my back trigger is set   Win Markets  ???

or

does it need to be set to All Markets ???

so it can read both the Win and Place markets r 1

Bonecrusher
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2013, 12:23 »
hi
you need to add it to both win and place betting triggers.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #4 on: 13 Nov 2013, 19:37 »
You need to add both markets and winplace_ refers to the other linked market.

If your trigger is set to win markets .. r_1 is the win market & winplace_r_1 is the place market.

IF your trigger is set to place markets it will work also, just r_1 is the "trigger" market (place) and winplace_r_1 will be the other linked market (win)
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Nov 2013, 04:02 »
Thanks Guys,  ;D

Like always the best INFO available anywhere on the web buy the smartest bunch of punters possibly in the world.  :D

I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realising at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

Regardless MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt. FAN for life!!

Bonecrusher   8) 

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 16 Nov 2013, 13:36 »
I'm so pleased with what you said about MF Pro bonecrusher, thank you very much!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE