Author Topic: Help please  (Read 1695 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help please
« on: 29 Aug 2016, 03:30 »
Some time ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and updated MFP at that time. But I found that none of my triggers were firing in real mode.

Maybe the problem had something to do with the browser settings in Windows 10 and the relevant updated MFP version because in test mode my triggers were firing normally. My default browser is Mozilla Firefox.

So, I went back to Windows 7 and MFP version 8.2.2.1 which fixed the problem.

I realise that with the imminent Betfair AUS migration on Sept 13, I'll have no choice but to update MFP as prefaced by Tim (Welldone) yesterday. I'm staying with Windows 7 for a number of good unrelated reasons and won't upgrade to Windows 10. I will also keep Mozilla Firefox as my default browser.

In anticipation that my above problem will be encountered again (hope not !) after the imminent new update for the Betfair AUS migration, I'll really appreciate some help and solutions to fix it.

Thks in advance,
pfc

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: 29 Aug 2016, 06:20 »
Hello,

The old AUS endpoint still work.
I think you don't have enough money in your AUS account to make bets on AUS market. Am I right?
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 29 Aug 2016, 08:29 »
There was definitely enough money in the AUS a/c for real mode wagering.

The "old" AUS end point is still the current one, right ? So it will still work until the migration scheduled for Sept 13. After the migration I assume the "old"/current AUS end point will not work which will necessitate a version update to MFP to involve the new end point. As I understand it, the migration will result in there being only one wallet for all markets regardless of the country.

This must (I assume) necessitate a new MFP version update so that any previous MFP versions cannot work any longer because they involved more than one wallet (AUS +UK).

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2016, 08:35 »
I think the wallets will be the same. As I see the changes are in the endpoint only. I think they just technically made it easier.
Yes the "old" MarketFeeder will not work (with AUS related markets/wallet) after the termination.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2016, 15:41 »
Tim,

After updating to the new version for new endpoint, I now find that my triggers are not firing in both test and real mode.

Please re-read my first post in this topic. These troubles started on the first updating for the advent of  Windows 10.

Can anyone suggest a fix ?

Thks,
pfc

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE