Author Topic: Help with setting up laying of 0-1 score  (Read 855 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help with setting up laying of 0-1 score
« on: 16 Aug 2019, 10:32 »
Hi, totally new to market feeder, want to set up the laying of 0-1 scoreline. Have tried to follow instructions, but they don't seem to follow what screen I see in front of me, (attached) - can someone help please? I am new to market feeder pro, but have been trading etc for many years.

Re: Help with setting up laying of 0-1 score
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2019, 11:08 »
Hi
The market showing in your screenshot is from 2015??

Firstly at the top of that screen please click on where it says "test mode is off", so that it says test mode is on.

Then click on the My Markets tab towards the top left of the screen. If there are any markets listed in My Markets, delete them by clicking on the them so they are highlighted and then delete.

When My Markets is clear, shut down MFP, and restart it.

Check My Markets is clear.

Then go through the procedure for loading triggers and markets.   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2019, 11:16 »
Realised why it says 2015, I did have market feeder pro for a very short time, using the time machine when trying out a strategy many months ago, but I didn't go ahead with the strategy.

Right, I have set up things, including importing the trigger and getting the market locator I believe working.

Where do I edit how much I am laying etc in the 0-1 scoreline?

« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2019, 11:23 »
if you are using this trigger
https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/lay-0-1-correct-score/
it is the constant called init_liab which is the % of your bank

if you are using the default lay amount in the program, it is settings > betting options > default lay amount 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE